Penetration Testing in Days not Months.
Modern solutions to fight modern hackers.
We aim to implement the best methodology to fit your environment, including: OSSTM, OWASP, NIST, PTES, ISSAF
Fight Modern Hackers in Every Environment
Our team’s ready to combat hackers across every environment, including expertise in:
Scanning of all external assets:
Identify domains & sub-domains
View breakdown of IP blocks
Indicative security threat levels
Scanning of all internal assets:
- Situational Awareness (Active directory, network services, firewalls, and more)
- Active Directory Attacks & CVE’s
- Report Delivery
Review your cloud’s security:
- Review under-secured services
- Identify mis-granted permissions
- All cloud providers supported
Data privacy and compliance:
- Vulnerabilities & misconfigs
- API endpoints & mobile apps
- SQLI, XSS, RCE, & OWASP testing
Analyze source for vulnerabilities:
- Logic flaws
- Use of dangerous functions RCE
- Insecure database queries
Identify your weakest links:
- Test employees and staff
- Email & Phone social networking
- Auditable chain-of-custody doc
Wireless Pentesting is a cybersecurity practice that assesses the security of wireless networks like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It involves simulating cyberattacks to uncover vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and weak points in wireless devices and protocols.
Red teaming is a cybersecurity strategy where independent experts simulate real-world cyberattacks on a system, network, or organization. Unlike traditional penetration testing, red teaming involves a more comprehensive, adversarial approach, testing security measures, response capabilities, and employee awareness.
Determine the appropriate test(s) and finalize timing & pricing
Receive a full report with results & recommended steps
All Pentests come with follow-up testing and remediation reports
Peace of Mind
Enjoy peace of mind; staying protected from vulnerabilities.